Wednesday, January 29, 2014

BINDER SHEETS!!

Get those binders organized!  The first binder check will be on February 14th!  Be a SweetHeart, not a SweetTart!  Get it ready and organized!  It counts as a GRADE!  If you are missing anything, check here before the due date and get it done and in the binder!

Have a binder with FIVE sections:

  1. NOTES
  2. MAPS
  3. VOCABULARY
  4. RETURNED WORK
  5. WARM-UPS/BELLRINGERS
Remember, you can buy dividers or you can tape Post-It notes to the edge of a regular piece of paper to create your sections! Decorate it however it suits you, but keep it clean!

Here are the Binder Pages for each section, they will help keep you organized.  Check your class's basket for returned work! 

PS - follow me on twitter @Halseys_History and Like my page on Facebook - facebook.com/HalseysHistory (I'll make it a live link when I get home!!) This will make it easier to keep up and keep in touch with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment