Tuesday, April 1, 2014

We are working to get all of you guys up to where you need to be in terms of reading level.  Some of you are busting your backsides to make that happen.  KUDOS to you!  One of the tools that you have available to you, is the Active Reading strategies we are implementing across the building.  I know you are getting annoyed with me asking you to annotate EVERYTHING!.  I get it, it takes longer.  But, in the end, you will be glad you have these skills in college and any other path of post-secondary education you choose to journey down.  After doing it for EVERY DANG ARTICLE, that I give you, it will eventually become second nature and you will no longer have to reference the sheet in your binder or the posters on my wall.

So, if you would like to download it, click HERE.

Happy Annotating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment