Wednesday, February 19, 2014

CRUSADES!!

Thanks for being AWESOME while I was out yesterday!  You have no idea how much my sanity appreciates it!  If you were out yesterday, please read p. 364-369 in your book. Complete the Vocab section on p. 364 and p. 369 (3-8) as assignment #13.  I will check it in your binder check for March. 

TODAY!  

We are going through Crusades: The Crescent and the Cross. If you missed today, there's (^^^^^^^^) the link to the same documentary we watched in class and HERE'S the study guide that goes with it.  Today, we made it to approximately the 36 minute mark and number 8 on the handout.  Please take the time to get yourself caught up.  This will be Assignment #14.

I have NOT gotten many Crusades Maps - GET THOSE TO ME ASAP!  They were due Friday!

Excuse my insanity, let me know if you have any questions!


No comments:

Post a Comment