Tuesday, February 11, 2014

TEST DAY!

Today's the day!  Show me what you know!!  Tell me all you know about Pre-Columbian America!  Make sure your shine...like a diamond in the sky.  Okay, that was a force. ;)
It won't be that bad!!  I promise!
For those of you who are missing today, feel better and hurry back to us.  Make sure you see me for a time to make up your test!  It is open note and open book.  I don't want you just memorizing random facts!

In case you want to get a head start on the next unit, even though you're not here, after the test here is what we are working on:

  • vocab from page 379 - Please make sure that is the Vocab section of your binder (Which is being checked on FRIDAY!  Be a Sweetheart and have it ready for me this Valentine's Day!
  • Read through p. 379-385.  After you have read that quick section, complete 3,4,5 on p. 385.  That will be Assignment #8 in your binder!
Reminders - 
  • Missing work - get it to me!  Sooner, rather than later.  I am available 8th hour lunch  and by appointment after school.
  • If you don't have a binder - GET ONE!  If you do have a binder, GET IT ORGANIZED!
  • We start the Crusades tomorrow!  See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment