Monday, March 24, 2014

YEAH, I'm Back!! The Reformation Begins

First, let me tell you, YOU GUYS ROCK!  You were awesome with everyone that came in on Friday!  The level of respect and work that you are putting into this project makes me PROUD!  And you guys should be proud, as well.  Everyone from UWM and S2U had nothing bu praise for you guys!  Keep up the good work!

Now, onto business, the Reformation.

If you missed any of the notes, make an appointment to stay with me, borrow someone's notes or come in during 8-8 lunch. We'll get you taken care of.  OR if you have 10 of MY Bay View or 40 of any staff combination, I will give you a print out.  Good motive to get started on your bellringers right away and to put up your phone, doncha think?

Here is the link for the 95 Theses, in case you lost the copy I gave you.  And this the handout for analyzing 15 of Luther's concerns.  This is a tool for a larger project, but also counts as Assignment #25.

No comments:

Post a Comment