Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Revolutions! Assessment

You guys have all been asking for an open note test and here it is!

Being the kind teacher that I am, I also made it open book.  How awesome am I!

Let me take it a step farther - it is TAKE HOME!

If you are gone today, make sure you email me or send me a note on Facebook, Twitter or shoot me an email, I will send it on to you.  Anyone who needs to make it up will have TWO days to get the completed assessment to me.  

A cautionary note, just because it is open note, open book, take home...that does not make it "easy".  You know that is so not me. I am raising the bar and you are reaching up to achieve it.  You all know as you get stronger, there is some burn with it.  Academics are no different.  You got this.

See me if you need anything.

And for your view pleasure...it will help alleviate the stress!


No comments:

Post a Comment